Wednesday, December 16, 2009

amateur

Ok, well after reading a lot of other blogs, I have realized mine is pretty amateur. But, hopefully as time goes by, it will get better, as it's my first day. That, and no one is reading this so, to post this is pretty irrelevant.

Now, I'm sitting on the phone talking, listening rather, to my "friend"....and all I can think about is all the things I want to do with him. I've been wet most of the day, and hearing his voice is making it worst. Masturbation is pretty boring to me these days now that I actually have a sex life. And once is never enough, I have to do it at least twice, sometimes three times in a row...which I would much rather be getting fucked. I guess I could hop on the webcam, but the fucker always goes out, so what really is the point, if I have to stop half way through and re-start the damn camera. Although it does getting me going pretty easily. The thought of someone being on the other side watching me, and getting off on it, makes me even more wet. Ugh, what to do, what to do. Wish I could just get fucked tonight, but due to circumstances my friend can't come play with me. Guess I'll see where the night goes, if it's anything interesting, I'll definitely put it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment