Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Latest

Ah, it's been a few days since my last post, but I figured last night was worth writing about. My being tied down to my bed thing finally happened. And suprisingly, I was a little nervous. As my ankles and wrists were slowly being anchored down, I noticed my breathing increasing, and my heart beating faster. I also noticed my pussy getting wetter by the second. Then came the blindfold. I am not used to not seeing what's going on around me, so of course my other senses were increased dramatically. I could feel something brushing across my stomach and then down to my pussy, which I found out was rope. Then i felt a vibration all over my clit, and barely penetrating my aching pussy. This went on for a minute or so, and then I felt it. My lovers hot, hard cock starting to thrust inside me. I tried pulling my legs up a little so I could get him to enter me further, but I was tied down, so I couldn't really do anything. He fucked me so hard, yet so gentle. Just feeling that cock thrust inside me, and feeling my pussy tighten with every thrust was almost more than I could handle. Then he stopped, and I felt his wet tongue glide slowly across my clit, licking and sucking me for all I was worth. When we started fucking again, he could barely control himself, and the straps that were holding me down were being taken off. I then straddled him and started sucking that big beautiful cock of his. I know just how he likes it, sucking with just a little tongue on the head of his dick as I come up. I couldn't take sucking him any longer, as I needed his cock inside me so fucking bad. So I turned around, straddled him, and shoved his dick inside me. I rode him like a fucking pro, as I am. He came so fucking close to filling my pussy with hot cum, so I got off quickly and shoved his dick in my mouth, only to get on top of him once more and have him fill my pussy. I let myself get very close to coming, and then he flipped me over and went to my go to position, and fucked me so hard. What was hard was my orgasm. I felt it building in no time, and as I climaxed, I felt my pussy tighten so hard around his perfect dick, I was screaming, biting, and punching the bed, flooding the sheets with my excess of juices. After I came, he pounded me just how I like it, letting me know that it was his pussy. I was so ready for him to come, as it had been two hours, and I was ready for his hot cum to be in my mouth. He pulled his dick out of my throbbing cunt, and as his cum shot out, I covered his cock with my mouth, letting his juice fill me. I swallowed his love, and smiled, followed by a sweet kiss. 15 minutes later, we were fucking again. This man is an animal, as am I. But the night was drawing to a close, so it had to be cut short, and I am still waiting to give him that second orgasm. I can still feel his cum being shot into my mouth, as it does every time he fucks me. And now, I'm just wet from thinking about it....til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment