Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Post

Wow, my first post. It's kind of liberating. I have felt so trapped within myself for so many years. And only recently really discovered who I really am. Ok, so...this blog will be about sex. If you don't like it, then get the hell off my blog. I refuse to not be who I really am anymore. I have been doing a lot of research lately and found that my sexual desires and needs are actually quite normal! I'm a woman who wants sex all the time!? No, I'm not a slut, or a whore, but just really enjoy sex and everything involved with it. I have been treated in the past that something is wrong with me because of my high sex drive. Which I think is absolutely ridiculous. I actually think more women are like me, but are ashamed for some reason. We keep our sex drive so silent, pushing it away, holding it over some guy's head, thinking it's going to get us somewhere. Trust me girls, open yourself more, and you're more likely to get what you want. Now, I'm not saying to use this as a way to get whatever you want. But if you're more open with yourself and your significant other, well, you never know how happy you might actually be. I've only recently started to find things that turn me on, way more than I thought they would, as I'm sure those will be posts within themselves. This might also be slightly random at first. But, bear with me, as this is my first time doing this. I'm just glad I'm finally doing this, and getting my desires out there, it feels nice to put something out into the world. Hell, maybe someone can get something out of this, other than me. Who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment