Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Fantasy

Ok, well to get the ball rolling, since I've been thinking of topics. Here goes...just one of my fantasies. I have a strong desire to be controlled by my lover (he knows this). I really want to be his slut for the night. I want him to pick out the sluttiest outfit he can find for me. He's into fishnet thigh highs, so I'm sure that would be part of it. Then take me somewhere like a bar, or club. I know I'll get looks, and so does he, but he knows that I only belong to him. While we're having a few drinks, he can touch me, anywhere, anytime. Lift my skirt a little, knowing other people can see, exposing my ass or pussy. Running his hands up my thighs, right up to my pussy and sticking his fingers in just a little to see if it's as wet as he expects. If we happen to be at a club, then we will fuck right on the dance floor, if at just a bar, maybe we'll fuck in the bathroom, or right there on a bar stool. Whatever he prefers. Or he could take me outside and throw me against the side of a building, and fuck me right there. It's my fantasy, but it's about what he wants and knowing that he can take me, do whatever he wants with me, anytime, and anywhere...what's your fantasy??

No comments:

Post a Comment