Friday, December 18, 2009

obsessed

Another day, another waiting game. I have been wet for two days straight, wetting right through my fucking pants, it's ridiculous. But, I'm supposed to be having some fun later tonight, so I'm pretty excited. I have this strange obsession of wanting to fuck in front of strangers. I just think it would be so hot. Watching and being watched. Hmm....I have no idea what's in store for me tonight, but I'm sure it's going to be mind blowing. Last week I straddled his face and the way his tongue penetrated me, was so different than the usual laying down way. It was awesome. I couldn't help myself, I just kept pushing my pussy farther and farther down onto his face. Letting go, and feeling my juice flow all over his face while he kept shoving his tongue farther into my pussy, as I was grinding harder on his mouth....I thought I was going to buck off the fucking bed. So I'm very interested in what's going to happen to me later. I was instructed that 69 was in order, and that's nice, but I really hope we use my restraints tonight. I really feel like being strapped down on my bed and touched, licked, sucked, and fucked, without me being able to move. I guess I'll see, and then I'll let ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment